Wednesday, May 19, 2010
...following up on Matt's post regarding this year's big CNU conference in Atlanta, I'll be heading over this afternoon to present at the SmartCode Intensive part of the event.
I'm traveling with Montgomery's planning director, Ken Groves, and a handful of other sustainability experts who have been here in Alabama's state capital for the 24 Hour Service Project Charrette--a unique event that is part of the official CNU program.
If you're at CNU this week, please stop by the Montgomery booth in the Exhibit Hall and check things out.
--Chad Emerson, Faulkner U.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy