Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The ABA Section on State and Local Government is focusing on land use for its spring virtual meeting. From the announcement:
This popular annual program will cover the hottest developments in several areas of the law related to land use regulation.
Among the expected topics are:
- The Religious Land Use Update;
- Recent Developments in Comprehensive Planning;
- Elected Official Immunity in Making Local Zoning Decisions;
- Regulating the Vacancy of Property;
- The Miami Beach Art Deco District: A continuing case study of Preservation and its Discontents
- Accommodating Zoning: Uses and Limits of the Fair Housing Act and Americans With Disabilities Act
- And much more……
See the website linked above to register for the virtual CLE.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities