Tuesday, April 13, 2010
The ABA Section on State and Local Government is focusing on land use for its spring virtual meeting. From the announcement:
This popular annual program will cover the hottest developments in several areas of the law related to land use regulation.
Among the expected topics are:
- The Religious Land Use Update;
- Recent Developments in Comprehensive Planning;
- Elected Official Immunity in Making Local Zoning Decisions;
- Regulating the Vacancy of Property;
- The Miami Beach Art Deco District: A continuing case study of Preservation and its Discontents
- Accommodating Zoning: Uses and Limits of the Fair Housing Act and Americans With Disabilities Act
- And much more……
See the website linked above to register for the virtual CLE.