Monday, March 1, 2010
I recently wrote a book entitled "Project Future: The Inside Story Behind the Creation of Disney World". In addition to exploring how and why Disney selected Central Florida for its Disneyland East project, I also spend part of the book examining the unique legal structure that Disney used to manage the project.
You can find out more at the book's website www.ProjectFutureBook.com. As always, any and all feedback is appreciated.
--Chad Emerson, Faulkner U.
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands
- Updates from Pace Land Use Law Center