Monday, February 8, 2010
Empowering the Next Generation of Wildlife Warriors
Join Robert and Bindi Irwin from 3:30-4:30 pm Thursday, February 25 for an interactive question-and-answer session geared specifically toward young conservationists. Attendance is free, but seating is limited for this youth-oriented presentation.
Don't miss the pre-PIELC lecture by environmental attorney Denis Hayes, national coordinator for the first Earth Day, former director of the federal National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and current president of the Bullitt Foundation. 7:30 pm, Wednesday, February 24, in Columbia 150.
Cool stuff in the land of the Ducks!
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Jessie Owley on 10th Circuit Disallows Conservation Easement Deduction Where Mortgage Not Subordinated at Time of Donation
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy
- Fennell and Peñalver on Exactions Creep
- March 11-13: Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute's annual conference: Western Places/Western Spaces: Building Fair & Resilient Communities
- Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing