Monday, February 8, 2010
Empowering the Next Generation of Wildlife Warriors
Join Robert and Bindi Irwin from 3:30-4:30 pm Thursday, February 25 for an interactive question-and-answer session geared specifically toward young conservationists. Attendance is free, but seating is limited for this youth-oriented presentation.
Don't miss the pre-PIELC lecture by environmental attorney Denis Hayes, national coordinator for the first Earth Day, former director of the federal National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and current president of the Bullitt Foundation. 7:30 pm, Wednesday, February 24, in Columbia 150.
Cool stuff in the land of the Ducks!
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Stephen R. Miller on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 5: Indigenous Rights to Water and Capacity Building
- Land Use Law-Related Articles Posted on SSRN in February
- March 4-6: Stanford 2015 Rural West Conference: Preservation and Transformation: The Future of the Rural West
- March 3 - J.B. Ruhl to deliver Boehl Distinguished Lecture in Land Use Policy at U Louisville Law
- Is this blog post "advertising"? California's bar proposes bright-line rule for regulating attorney blogs