Monday, February 8, 2010
Empowering the Next Generation of Wildlife Warriors
Join Robert and Bindi Irwin from 3:30-4:30 pm Thursday, February 25 for an interactive question-and-answer session geared specifically toward young conservationists. Attendance is free, but seating is limited for this youth-oriented presentation.
Don't miss the pre-PIELC lecture by environmental attorney Denis Hayes, national coordinator for the first Earth Day, former director of the federal National Renewable Energy Laboratory, and current president of the Bullitt Foundation. 7:30 pm, Wednesday, February 24, in Columbia 150.
Cool stuff in the land of the Ducks!
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands
- Updates from Pace Land Use Law Center