Friday, February 19, 2010
From Delores Wingo-Huntley at EPA:
Smart Growth Achievement. This competition is open to public- and
private-sector entities that have successfully used smart growth
principles to improve communities environmentally, socially, and
economically. The application period is open from February 8, 2010 to
April 5, 2010. Up to five awards will be given in the following
Programs, Policies, and Regulations
Smart Growth and Green Building
Rural Smart Growth
More information at http://www.epa.gov/smartgrowth/awards.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Katherine Dentzman on A Coordinated Approach to Food Safety and Land Use Law at the Urban Fringe
- Jesse Richardson on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Local Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing
- Samuel on Schleicher and Rauch on local regulation of the sharing economy
- Timothy Wayne George on Is Reed v. Town of Gilbert an important sign case?
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barb Cosens: Post 2: Comparative Water Law: Australia and the western United States or Conversations with Claire
- APA Planning & Law Division's Smith-Babcock-Williams Student Writing Competition now accepting entries
- Jan 30 - Boston U Law - The Iron Triangle of Food Policy - AJLM Symposium
- "Basic Human Right" to Farm Your Lawn?
- CFP: Fordham Law: Sharing Economy, Sharing City: Urban Law and the New Economy