Friday, February 19, 2010
From Delores Wingo-Huntley at EPA:
Smart Growth Achievement. This competition is open to public- and
private-sector entities that have successfully used smart growth
principles to improve communities environmentally, socially, and
economically. The application period is open from February 8, 2010 to
April 5, 2010. Up to five awards will be given in the following
Programs, Policies, and Regulations
Smart Growth and Green Building
Rural Smart Growth
More information at http://www.epa.gov/smartgrowth/awards.
Jamie Baker Roskie
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- New Land Use Articles on SSRN
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under