Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Here are links to some new or forthcoming articles related to land use that have been posted recently on SSRN:
Michael C. Blumm (Lewis & Clark), The Public Trust Doctrine: A Twenty-First Century Concept, Hastings West-Northwest Journal of Environmental Law & Policy.
Robert C. Ellickson (Yale), Legal Constraints on Household Moves: Should Footloose Americans Envy the Rooted French?, (working paper).
Teri Fair (Suffolk--Political Science), Assessing the Impact of Land-Use Policies on Urban Community Resilience, (working paper).
James J. Kelly, Jr. (Baltimore), Land Trusts that Conserve Communities, DePaul Law Review.
George Lefcoe (USC), After Kelo, Curbing Opportunistic TIF-Driven Economic Development: Forgoing Ineffectual Blight Tests; Empowering Property Owners and School Districts, Tulane Law Review.
John Copeland Nagle (Notre Dame), Cell Phone Towers as Visual Pollution, Notre Dame Journal of Law, Ethics, & Public Policy.
Patricia Salkin (Albany), Modernization of New York's Land Use Laws Continues to Meet Growing Challenges of Sustainability, Pace Law Review.
Peter W. Salsich (Saint Louis), National Affordable Housing Trust Fund Legislation: The Subprime Mortgage Crisis Also Hits Renters, Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law Policy.
Christopher Serkin (Brooklyn), Entrenching Environmentalism: Private Conservation Easements Over Public Land, University of Chicago Law Review.
- Matt Festa
This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Land Use Prof Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Uber Goes to the State House Seeking Preemption of Local Government Control
- Stephen R. Miller on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- Josh Hightree on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jessica Shoemaker on What makes people leave rural areas, and what makes them stay
- Jamie Baker Roskie on Why are building inspectors so often on the take?
- What to make of the fierce new debate over the efficacy of California's energy codes?
- The W&L Top 100 Law Review Rankings and the Land Use Law Scholar
- CFP: 2015 Future of Places Conference (lead-in to Habitat III) in Stockholm: Deadline of April 15
- Water Down Under: A Report from Australia by Barbara Cosens: Post 7: Conjunctive Management Down Under
- Interior unveils final rule governing fracking regulations on public lands