Wednesday, May 24, 2017
The call for papers for the annual Centre for Human Rights disability rights conference to be held 7-8 November 2017 at the University of Pretoria is now out on the Centres' website. The theme for the conference this year is Domesticating the CRPD in the African region: A focus on access to justice and legal capacity. Important dates:
- Deadline (Abstracts): 16 June 2017.
- Authors will be notified by: 26 June 2017 whether their abstract has been accepted.
- Deadline (Papers): 8 September 2017.
- Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be required to submit their full papers by 8 September 2017.
- Applicants will be notified by 30 September 2017 whether their application for funding has been accepted.
- Date of Conference: 7-8 November 2017.