Tuesday, October 29, 2013
- Mark Anner, Jennifer Bair, & Jeremy Blasi, Toward Joing Liability in Global Supply Chains: Addressing the Root Causes of Labor Violations in International Subcontracting Networks, p. 1.
- Richard Croucher, Kyoung Eun Joung, & Lilian Miles, Evaluating South Korean Legal Channeels for Individual Employment Disputes Through Budd and Colvin's Framework, p. 45.
- Martin Dumas, Three Misunderstandings about Consumocratic Labor Law, p. 67.
- Loic Lerouge & L. Camille Hebert, The Law of Workplace Harassment of the United States, France, and the European Union: Comparative Analysis After the Adoption of France's New Sexual Harassment Law, p. 93.
- Virginia Doellgast, Disintegrating Democracy at Work: Labor Unions and the Future of Good Jobs in the Service Economy, reviewed by Sabine Blaschke, p. 123.
- Richard M. Locke, The Promise and Limits of Private Power: Promoting Labor Standards in the Global Economy, reviewed by Lance Compa, p. 129.
- Susan L. Kang, Human Rights and Labor Solidarity: Trade Unions in the Global Economy, reviewed by Jeffrey Hilgert, p. 135.
- Melanie Simms, Jane Holgate, & Edmund Heery, Union Voices: Tactics and Tensions in UK Organizing, reviewed by Peter Ikeler, p. 141.
- Rina Agarwala, Informal Labor, Formal Politics, and Dignified Discontent in India, reviewed by Jenny Jungehulsing, p. 145.
- Kathleen C. Schwartzman, The Chicken Trail: Following Workers, Migrants, and Corporations Across the Americas, reviewed by Bryant Simon, p. 151.
- Katherine V.W. Stone & Harry Arthurs (eds.), Rethinking Workplace Regulation: Beyond the Standard Contract of Employment, reviewed by Leah F. Vosko, p. 153.