Thursday, October 31, 2013
Hunter College and the National Center for the Study of Collective Bargaining in Higher Education and the Professions have announced the preliminary program for the 41st Annual National Conference at CUNY Graduate Center, New York. The theme is Achieving Successful Results in Education through Collective Bargaining.
- Wilma Liebman (former NLRB Chair)
- Samuel Estreicher (NYU)
- MOOCs and On-Line Instruction
- Impact on Pedagogy, Collective Bargaining, Report from California and Intellectual Property
- Social Media in Higher Education
- Academic Freedom, Statutory Protections and Best Labor-Management Practices
- Contingent Faculty in Higher Education
- Educational Results, Labor Organizing and Collective Bargaining
... and much more.