Monday, September 30, 2013
- The study and understanding of grievance procedures, the arbitration process and other forms of labor and employment dispute resolution and the impact of law on these processes.
- The impact of law on grievance and arbitration processes.
- The education and training of persons engaged in the resolution of labor -management and employment disputes. Included are the funding of lecture programs, symposiums, conferences and training seminars.
- The preparation and publication of books, symposium materials, articles, and audio-visual materials (e.g. films; websites; CDs) designed to enhance the competence of persons engaged in the arbitration and mediation of labor-management and employment disputes.
- The preparation of material designed to keep arbitrators, mediators, and students of labor-management and employment arbitration abreast of current research into the arbitration process.
- The development of procedures or techniques for the resolution of labor and employment disputes in this and in other countries.
Detailed information on how to apply for the REF grant can be found on the NAA website.
Questions about these grants can be directed to Allen Ponak, REF President, and firstname.lastname@example.org.