Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Comparative Labor Law & Policy Journal
Vol. 34, #4 (Summer 2013)
- Richard N. Block & Robert T. Simmelkjaer, Introduction & Overview, p. 737.
- Frank Hendrickx & Sarah De Groof, Resolving Disputes over Employment Rights in Belgium, p. 743.
- Jean-Emmaneul Ray and Jacques Rojot, Procedural Approaches to Resolving Employee's Rights in France, p. 773.
- Manfred Weiss, Dispute Resolution in German Employment and Labor Law, p. 793.
- Gina Gioia, Labor Process and Labor Alternative Dispute Resolution in the Italian System, p. 813.
- Ron McCallum, Joe Riley, and Andrew Stewart, Resolving Disputes over Employment Rights in Australia, p. 843.
- Paul Roth, The Resolution of Employment Disputes in New Zealand, p. 877.
- Ryuichi Yamakawa, Systems and Procedures for Resolving Labor Disputes in Japan, p. 899.
- Roberto Fragale Filho, Resolving Disputes over Employment Rights in Brazil, p. 929.