December 16, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship
- Michael H. LeRoy, An Invisible Union for an Invisible Labor Market: College Football and the Union Subsitution Effect, 2012 Wis. L. Rev. 1077.
- Richard Moberly, Sarbanes-Oxley's Whistleblower Provisions: Ten Years Later, 64 S. Carolina L. Rev. 1 (2012).
- Miriam A. Cherry, The Gamification of Work, 40 Hofstra L. Rev. 851 (2012).
- Zoran Tasic, The Speaker the Court Forgot: Re-Evaluating NLRA Section 8(b)(4)'s Secondary Boycott Restrictions in Light of Citizens United and Sorrell, 90 Wash. U. L. Rev. 237 (2012).
- Charles W. Garrison, Once Is Enough: The Need to Apply the Full Ellerth/Farragher Affirmative Defense in Single Incident and Incipient Hostile Work Environment Sexual Harassment Claims, 61 Catholic U. L. Rev. 1131 (2012).
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: