Wednesday, November 14, 2012
There have been a slew of terrific articles posted on SSRN over the last several days -- check these out:
- Eugene Volokh (UCLA), Private Employees' Speech and Political Activity: Statutory Protection against Employer Retaliation, 16 Texas Review of Law & Politics (2012).
- Paul Benjamin Lowry (CityUHK) et al., The Drivers in the Use of Online Whistle-Blowing Reporting Systems, J. of Management Information Systems (2013).
- Henry Drummonds (Lewis & Clark), The Public Policy Exception to Labor Arbitration Award Enforcement: A Path Through the Bramble Bush, 49 Willamette Law Rev. (2013).
- Marty Malin (Chicago-Kent), The Legislative Upheaval in Public-Sector Labor Law: A Search for Common Elements, 27 ABA JLEL 149 (2012).
- Marty Malin (Chicago-Kent), The Arbitration Fairness Act: It Need Not and Should Not Be an All or Nothing Proposition, 87 Indiana L.J. 289 (2012).
- Deborah Thompson Eisenberg (Maryland), Stopped at the Starting Gate: The Overuse of Summary Judgment in Equal Pay Cases, 57 NYLS L. Rev. (2013).