October 20, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship: EREPJ
Employee Rights and Employment Policy Journal
Volume 16, Number 1 (2012)
Symposium The Workplace Law Agenda of the Obama Admistration
Symposium Editor: Ruben J. Garcia
- Ruben J. Garcia, Foreword.
- Michael C. Harper, Reforming the Age Discrimination in Employment Act: Proposals and Prospects.
- Richard Moberly, Whistleblowers and the Obama Presidency: The National Security Dilemma.
- Michael C. Duff, New Nip in the Bud: Does the Obama Board's Preemptive Strike Doctrine Enhance Tactical Employment Law Strategics?
- E. Gary Spitko, Don't Ask, Don't Tell: Employment Discrimination as a Means for Social Cleansing.
- Rona Kaufman Kitchen, Off-Balance: Obama and the Work-Family Agenda.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: EREPJ:
Wondering if the publication of this issue came before or after the first debate....
Posted by: David Yamada | Oct 22, 2012 9:30:16 PM