September 6, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship: ABA JLEL
Volume 27, No. 3, Spring 2012
- Seth Thompson, The Editor's Page, P. v.
- Eric Schnapper, Review of Labor and Employment Law Decisions from the United States Supreme Court's 2010-2011 Term, p. 329.
- Michael W. Garrison Jr. and Ryan W. Rutledge, The Standard for Obtaining Section 10(j) Interim Injunctive Relief Under the National Labor Relations Act: The Interplay Between the NLRA and the First Amendment, p. 365.
- Jonathan M. Turner and Jesse M. Koppin, Discovery in NLRA Section 10(j) Proceedings, p. 385.
- Debrai G. Haile and Sara Leitenberger, Improper and Abusive Written Discovery Requests in Single- and Multiple-Plaintiff Employment Cases, p. 397.
- Christopher Lage, Conducting an Ethically Sound Internal EEO Investigation, p. 415.
- Gwen Thayer Handelman, Tears and Fears: The Illusory Ethical Issues Raised by Strengthening Enforcement of the LMRDA Persuader Reporting Rules, p. 433.
- Celeste Drake, U. S. Trade and Economic Policy: American Workers Need More Than Strong Labor Chapters, p. 455.
- Dr. Mary Dunn Baker, Class Certification Statistical Analyses Post-Dukes, p. 471.
- Jacob Schutz, Association Discrimination Under the Americans with Disabilities Act: The Case of Dependent Healthcare Costs, p. 485.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: ABA JLEL: