August 20, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship: Toledo Symposium on Public Sector Labor Law
Public Sector Labor Law at the Crossroads Symposium
43 Toledo L. Rev. (2012)
- Joseph E. Slater, The Rise and Fall of SB-5: The Rejection of an Anti-Union Law in Historical and Political Context, 473.
- Ellen Dannin, Privatizing Government Services in the Era of ALEC and the Great Recession, 503.
- Matthew Dimick, Compensation, Employment Security, and the Economics of Public Sector Labor Law, 533.
- Charlotte Garden, Teaching for America: Unions and Academic Freedom, 563.
- William A. Herbert, The Chill of a Wintry Light? Borough of Duryea v. Guarnieri and the Right to Petition in Public Employment, 583.
- Anne C. Hodges, Southern Solutions for Wisconsin Woes, 633.
- Michelle T. Sullivan, Binding Arbitration as a Means of Settling Public Sector Union Contracts: A Process with an Image Problem?, 655.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: Toledo Symposium on Public Sector Labor Law: