Wednesday, June 20, 2012
Business Law Forum: The Protected-Class Approach to Antidiscrimination Law: Logic, Effects, Reform
- Michael J. Zimmer, Wal-Mart v Dukes: Taking the Protection Out of Protected Classes, p. 409.
- Nancy Levit, Changing Workforce Demographics and the Future of the Protected Class Approach, p. 463.
- Marcia L. McCormick, Decoupling Employment, p. 499.
- Michelle A. Travis, Toward Positive Equality: Taking the Disparate Impact out of Disparate Impact Theory, p. 527.
- Lino A. Graglia, Ricci v. DeStefano: Even Whites Are a Protected Class in the Roberts Court, p 573.
- Natasha T. Martin, Diversity and the Virtual Workplace: Performance Identity and Shifting Boundaries of Workplace Engagement, p. 605.
- Lawrence Blum, Moral Asymmetry: A Problem for the Protected Categories Approach, p. 647.
- Jeffrey D. Jones, The Public's Interest in "Private" Employment Relations, p. 657.