June 14, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship: ABA JLEL
- Ann C. Hodges, The Editor's Page, pg. v.
- Martin H. Malin, The Legislative Upheaval in Public-Sector Labor Law: A Search for Common Elements, pg.149.
- Stephen F. Befort, The Constitutional Dimension of Unilateral Change in Public-Sector Collective Bargaining, pg. 165.
- Eric M. Madiar, Public Pension Benefits Under Siege: Does State Law Facilitate or Block Recent Efforts to Cut the Pension Benefits of Public Servants?, pg. 179.
- Laura J. Cooper, Discipline and Discharge of Public-Sector Employees: An Empirical Study of Arbitration Awards, pg. 195.
- Susan Tsui Grundmann, The Impact of Employee Performance in Adverse Actions in the Federal Sector, pg. 211.
- Andrew G. Biggs and Jason Richwine, The Effect of Pension Accounting Rules on Public-Private Pay Comparisons, pg. 227.
- Jeffrey H. Keefe, State and Local Public Employees: Are They Overcompensated?, pg. 239.
- Robert Clark, Evolution of Public-Sector Retirement Plans: Crisis, Challenges, and Change, pg. 257.
- Ann C. Hodges and William Warwick, The Sheathed Sword: Public-Sector Union Efficacy in Non-Bargaining States, pg. 275.
- Paul M. Secunda, The Wisconsin Public-Sector Labor Dispute of 2011, pg. 293.
- Phoebe Taurick, Untested Assumptions in NLRB Proceedings, pg. 307.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: ABA JLEL: