Monday, May 7, 2012
The Thirtieth Annual Labor-Management Conference will be held at Northern Kentucky University on May 16, 2012. This ecumenical conference is one of the largest of its kind in the country. Panels will include:
- ADR Advocacy: How to Present Yourself and Your Case at Arbitration and at Mediation
- New Directions in the Public Sector During The Great Recession
- NLRB is Keeping Labor and Management Busy! (This Isn't Your Father's NLRB)
- Labor-Management Relations: Valuing the Past, Looking Towards the Future
- Employee Absences: Navigating the FMLA, ADA, and Workers' Compensation
- Ethics in Mediation and Arbitration Retirement Plans: The Future is Here!