Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Berkeley Journal of Employment and Labor Law
Vol. 32 #2 (2011)
- Catherine L. Fisk, The Role of Private Property Rights in Markets for Labor and Ideas: Screen Credit and the Writers Guild of America, 1938-2000, p. 215.
- Timothy P. Glynn, Taking Self-Regulation Seriously: High-Ranking Officer Sanctions for Work-Law Violations, p. 279.
- Herman N. (Rusty) Johnson, Jr., The Evolving Strong-Basis-In-Evidence Standard, p. 347.
Working Group on the Future of Systemic Disparate Treatment Law
- Noah D. Zatz, Introduction: Working Group on the Future of Systemic Disparate Treatment Law, p. 387.
- Tristin K. Green, The Future of Systemic Disparate Treatment Law, p. 395.
- Melissa Hart, Civil Rights and Systemic Wrongs, p. 455.
- Michael Selmi, Theorizing Systemic Disparate Treatment Law: After Wal-Mart v Dukes, p. 477.
- Richard Thompson Ford, Beyond Good and Evil in Civil Rights Law: The Case of Wal-Mart v. Dukes, p. 513.
David E. Feller Annual Memorial Labor Law Lecture
- Eliseo Medina, The Collective Rights of Immigrant Workers: Organizing in Difficult Times, p. 531.