March 15, 2012
Recently Published Scholarship: Comparative Labor Law & Policy J.
Comparative Labor Law & Policy Journal
Volume 33, Number 2, Winter 2012
- Michele Colucci & Arnout Geeraert, The "Social Dialogue" in European Professional Football, pg. 203.
- Luisa Corazza, In Search of Industrial Self-Regulation or Efficient Settlement of Employment Disputes? The Case of Italian Arbitration Reform, pg. 235.
- Breen Creighton & Pam Nuttall, Good Faith Bargaining Down Under, pg. 257.
- Richard Croucher, Mark Kelly, & Lilian Miles, A Rawlsian Basis for Core Labor Rights, pg. 297.
- Reviewed by Richard L. Kaplan, edited by Dana M. Muir & John A. Turner, Imagining the Ideal Pension System: International Perspectives, pg. 321.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: Comparative Labor Law & Policy J.: