Tuesday, February 14, 2012
- Catherine Fisk and Xenia Tashlitsky, Imagine a World Where Employers Are Required to Bargain with Minority Unions, pg. 1.
- Allan G. King & Syeeda S. Amin, The Propensity to Stereotype as Inadmissible "Character" Evidence, pg. 23.
- Christopher Lage, Avoiding and Dealing with Unethical Communications with Putative Class Members in Systemic Cases, pg. 43.
- Robert B. Stulberg & Amy F. Shulman, Litigating Cross-Border Discrimination Claims in Multiple Jurisdictions: A Global Strategy for Expatriate Employees, pg. 61.
- Philip A. Miscimarra, Capital Investment, Relocations, and Major Business Changes Under the NLRA, pg. 79.
- Julius Getman, The Boeing Case: Creating Outrage Out of Very Little, pg. 99.
- Louise N. Smith, Employers Beware: Civil RICO Provision Creates Private Enforcement of Immigration Laws, pg. 103.
- J. Bennett Lebsack, Confusion Demands Simplicity: Applying FRCP 26 to ERISA Conflict of Interest Discovery Requests, pg. 121.