June 25, 2009
The Pedagogy of Global Workplace Law
Susan Bisom-Rapp (Thomas Jefferson) writes to alert us that five of the six articles in the March 2009 issue of International Journal of Comparative Labour Law and Industrial Relations now are available on SSRN. Here they are:
- Timothy P. Glynn, A Global Approach to the Study of Workplace Law: Looking Across (Real) National Borders to Move Beyond (Artificial) Substantive Ones.
- Ruben J. Garcia, Teaching Problem-Solving and Preventive Law Skills Through International Labour and Employment Law.
- Michael J. Zimmer, Two Halves of a Whole: Teaching International And Comparative Employment Law.
- Susan Bisom-Rapp, Fearing Minefields But Finding Goldfields: Teaching International and Comparative Workplace Law in China or Anywhere Else.
- Rafael Gely, Workplace Songs: Developing a Framework for Research and Teaching.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Pedagogy of Global Workplace Law: