December 23, 2008
Recently Published Scholarship
Articles from the Second Annual Colloquium of Scholarship in Labor and Employment Law
University of Colorado Law Review
Volume 79, Issue 4, 2008
- Richard Moberly, Protecting Whistleblowers by Contract, p. 975.
- Alex B. Long, Retaliatory Discharge and the Ethical Rules Governing Attorneys, p. 1043.
- Paul M. Secunda, Whither the Pickering Rights of Federal Employees?, p. 1101.
- Ann C. McGinley, Creating Masculine Identities: Bullying and Harassment 'Because of Sex', p. 1151.
- Michael J. Zimmer, A Chain of Inferences Proving Discrimination, p. 1243.
- Jessica L. Roberts, Accommodating the Female Body: A Disability Paradigm of Sex Discrimination, p. 1297.
- Matthew T. Bodie, Mother Jones Meets Gordon Gekko: The Complicated Relationship Between Labor and Private Equity, p. 1317.
- D. Wendy Greene, Title VII: What's Hair (and Other Race-Based Characteristics) Got to Do with It?, p. 1355.
December 23, 2008 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recently Published Scholarship: