Thursday, September 6, 2007
University of Pennsylvania Journal of Labor and Employment Law
Volume 9, Number 4, Summer 2007
- Alvin L. Goldman (left), Selecting the Correct Standard for Judicial Review of Airline Grievance Arbitration Decisions, p. 743.
- Cheryl L. Howard, Romeo and Juliets: A Modern Workplace Tragedy, p. 805.
- Shelby D. Green (right), To Disclose or Not to Disclose? That Is the Question for the Corporate Fiduciary Who Is Also a Pension Plan Fiduciary Under ERISA: Resolving the Conflict of Duty, p. 831.
- Adrian McDonald, Through the Looking Glass: Runaway Productions and “Hollywood Economics”, p. 879.
Sheila Bapat, Fighting Collectively for Contraceptive Equity: Class Action Litigation and Emerging Labor Union Support for Contraceptive Coverage, p. 951.
Samantha A. Hill, The ADA’s Failure to Protect Drug Addicted Employees Who Want to Seek Help and Rehabilitation, p. 973.
- Xun Zeng, Enforcing Equal Employment Opportunities in China, p. 991.