Sunday, January 21, 2007
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, Contracts as Reference Points (89).
- Symeon C. Symeonides, Party Autonomy and Private-Law Making in Private International Law: The Lex Mercatoria That Isn't (87).
- Samuel R. Bagenstos, US Airways v. Barnett and the Limits of Disability Accommodation (74).
- Elizabeth Chika Tippett (photo above), The Promise of Compelled Whistleblowing: What the Corporate Governance Provisions of Sarbanes Oxley Mean for Employment Law (57).
- Albert Feuer, How Employment Agreements and Settlements of Employment Disputes May Affect Pension Benefits (54).