Wednesday, September 6, 2006
California Law Review
Volume 94, No. 4, July 2006
Symposium on Behavioral Realism
- Anthony G. Greenwald (top row, left) & Linda Hamilton Krieger (top row, center-left), Implicit Bias: Scientific Foundations, p. 945.
- Christine Jolls (top row, center-right) & Cass R. Sunstein (top row, right), The Law of Implicit Bias, p. 969.
- Linda Hamilton Krieger & Susan T. Fiske (second row, left), Behavioral Realism in Employment Discrimination Law: Implicit Bias and Disparate Treatment, p. 997.
- Jerry Kang (second row, center-left) & Mahzarin R. Banaji (second row, center-right), Fair Measures: A Behavioral Realist Revision of ‘Affirmative Action’, p. 1063.
- Gary Blasi (second row, right) & John T. Jost (bottom row, left), System Justification Theory and Research: Implications for Law, Legal Advocacy, and Social Justice, p. 1119.
- R. Richard Banks (bottom row, center-left), Jennifer L. Eberhardt (bottom row, center-right), & Lee Ross, Discrimination and Implicit Bias in a Racially Unequal Society, p. 1169.