Wednesday, October 18, 2017
This November, the Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute proudly presents a timely and provocative examination of short- and long-term strategies toward effecting legal education reform on a national scale. Helmed by a distinguished faculty of prominent academics and practitioners, this forum provides concrete solutions in the spirit of collaborative growth.
EVENT LOCATION: Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center | Washington, DC
Is the current legal education system sufficiently preparing the next generation of lawyers? Are legal employers truly satisfied with the overall quality and preparedness of recent graduates? What more can be done to help a) boost job prospects for newly minted lawyers and b) convince promising scholars that a legal education is worth the time and investment?
Register today to hear from a number of esteemed institutions including:
University of Pennsylvania Law School
UC Hastings College of Law
Georgetown University Law Center
Texas A&M University School of Law
Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
Suffolk University School of Law
University of Oklahoma College of Law
Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law
Howard University School of Law
University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
Pepperdine Law School
For details or to register, call 1-800-308-1700. Seating is extremely limited.
Why You Should Attend
As a long-standing legal ecosystem participant, Thomson Reuters delivers exclusive analytical insights and commentary buttressed by over a century's worth of industry experience on a global scale.
- This conference offers a practical & collaborative solution toward better preparing tomorrow's lawyers for a long and rewarding career.
- We are uniquely positioned to convene legal employers, educators, & current or recent law school students for earnest discussion around enduring change.
- Our discussion addresses the unique issues and challenges facing both national and regional law schools.
Who Should Attend
- Law School Deans & Administrators
- Law Firm Hiring & Chief Talent Officers
- Law Firm & Corporate Human Resources Officers
- Law Firm Recruiting Directors & Managers
- Law Firm Partners & Associates
- General Counsel & Chief Legal Officers
- Legal Department Chief Operating Officers
- Law School Students & Recent Graduates