Thursday, March 2, 2017
March 3rd, 2017 @ noon CST: Refine Your International Student Recruitment Strategies through this 2017 Resource Guide – Free Webinar
Register for this webinar and be among the first to receive an electronic copy of the new 2017 Education and Training Services Resource Guide. This webinar will show you how to use the Guide to develop effective international recruitment strategies. The Guide contains education sector briefs on 50 international markets, covering the following critical topics:
- Market entry recommendations
- Current demand and market trends
- Resources and trade events
All registrants will receive a link to an electronic copy of the guide, which will be published and released in hard copy at NAFSA 2017 in Los Angeles.
Why is it important to stay informed on Education service exports?
- $35.7 billion USD was contributed to U.S. economy by international students studying in United States in tuition and living expenses during the 2015 calendar year.
- The total number of foreign students increased 7.1 percent in 2015–16, with an international student population of over 1 million students.
- About 75 percent of students studying in the United States use outside sources to fund their international study and supported over 400,000 U.S. jobs, making Education and Training Services a valuable U.S. export.
Please register at https://emenuapps.ita.doc.gov/ePublic/event/editWebReg.do?SmartCode=7Q8W Webinar login details will be provided after registration. Marketing Partners made this book edition possible: OCS America Inc., FPP EDU Media, and Sannam S4. For questions, contact Debra.Rogers@trade.gov