Thursday, May 15, 2014
The conference is organized by The John Marshall Law School of Chicago and is co-sponsored by a number of bar associations and other organizations, including:
- American Bar Association Section of International Law (ABA-SIL)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Law Society of England and Wales (International Division)
- International Law Students Association (ILSA)
- Scribes—The American Society of Legal Writers
- Teaching International Law Committee of the American Branch of the International Law Association (ABILA)
If you're attending the GLS-9 Conference in Verona, click on the link at the end of this paragraph for a helpful guide that gives tips on your arrival in Verona from either the airports in Verona (VRN) or Venice (VCE). Download GLS-9 Arrival Info
We look forward to seeing many of you next week in Verona at the Global Legal Skills Conference. Registration information and a schedule of panels is available by clicking here.
If you are taking the train to Verona (from Milan, Venice, Rome, or someplace else equally fabulous), you should know that there are TWO train stations in Verona. You will most likely want the train station for Verona Porto Nuovo.
Prof. Mark E. Wojcik , Conference Co-Chair