Tuesday, November 19, 2013
In early December, the U.S. Department of Commerce Office of General Counsel will host the U.S.-China Legal Exchange, a forum that allows the U.S. business, legal, and academic communities in three U.S. cities to hear directly from MOFCOM, NPC, and State Council officials about important developments in China's commercial legal and regulatory landscape.
The topics for the full-day program are:
- China's Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Laws; and
- Legal Aspects of Entrepreneurship in China, including Private Equity and Venture Capital.
The Legal Exchange will be held in the following cities:
- Washington, DC on December 4, 2013
- Boston on December 6, 2013, and
- Orange County, California on December 9, 2013.