« U.N. Security Council Resolution 1874 on North Korea Condemns Nuclear Tests | Main | Pace International Law Review Invites Submissions on Comparative Constitutional Law and National Security Across the Globe »
June 14, 2009
Visiting Cuba . . . Legally!
The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Treasury Department administers Cuba travel restrictions that apply to all United States res. But there are exceptions that allow some Americans to travel to Cuba legally. These exceptions are for
- Official government travelers
- Persons visiting close relatives
- Full time professionals conducting research
- Full time professoinals attending international conferences
- Persons who have received a specific license.
Law professors and other researchers can click here for information on how to visit Cuba legally (without endangering your law license). There are links to upcoming tours as well as information about legal travel to Cuba.
June 14, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Visiting Cuba . . . Legally!: