January 27, 2009
Jessup Moot Court Judges Needed for U.S. Regional Rounds
Regional rounds of the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition are fast approaching in the United States. If you can judge one of these regional rounds in the United States, please contact the Administrator listed below. CLE credit may be available for judging moot court (it is for attorneys licensed in Illinois, for example). This year marks the 50th anniversary of the Jessup Competition as well (please consider making a donation to the International Law Students Association to help them celebrate and to keep them going strong). (I just donated some money myself on-line a few minutes ago to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Jessup -- if you are a former Jessup competitor -- or even if you're not -- I encourage you to do likewise to support them.)
13-15 February 2009
- Midwest Super Regional (hosted in Chicago at the Chicago-Kent College of Law): Contact Ashley Walker.
- Northeast Super Regional (New York, Shearman & Sterling): Contact Jeffrey Brooks.
- Southwest Super Regional (Houston, U. of Houston Law Center: Contact Antonio Riva Palacio Lavin.
20-22 February 2009
- Mid-Atlantic Super Regional (Washington, D.C., GWU Law School): Contact Rachel Olander.
- Southeast Super Regional (Miami, U. of Miami School of Law): Contact Jeffrey Rendin.
27 February – 1 March 2009
- Pacific Super Regional (Portland, Lewis & Clark Law School): Contact Asif Sayani.
January 27, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Jessup Moot Court Judges Needed for U.S. Regional Rounds: