Sunday, September 7, 2008
Click on the name of the article. Then click on "choose download location." Pick one of the locations (it really doesn't matter which one) and click on that. You'll get a free copy of the article. You might have to register your email address, but it just takes a moment and isn't a big deal.
- Working Internationally
- Should You Join a Bar Association?
- Why Work for the Government?
- Practical Career Advice for Young International Lawyers: How to Build a Killer Resume, Network Effectively, Create Your Own Opportunities, and Live Happily Ever After
- The United States, the International Court of Justice, and the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations: Introductory Note to Medellin v. Texas
- Designing Writing and Research Courses for International Students