June 19, 2008
International Wildlife Law Conference
The 11th International Wildlife Law Conference will take place at the Stetson University College of Law in Gulfport, Florida on March 27-28, 2009, with plans to convene the following five panels:
1. Ecosystem Approaches to Protecting Wildlife
2. Ecotourism: Sustainable Practice or Loving Wildlife to Death?
3. Biofuels and Biodiversity
4. The Convention on Biology Diversity at Age 15;
5. The Record of Regional Fisheries Management Organizations
The organizers are currently seeking speakers for all panels; panelists will also be afforded the opportunity to publish articles in a special conference symposium issue of the Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy.
If you’re interested in speaking at the conference, please send a brief abstract to Dr. Wil Burns, the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy, before July 15, 2008. You can also contact him if you want to be added to the mailing list for conference materials.
Hat tip to Dr. Burns.
June 19, 2008 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference International Wildlife Law Conference: