November 26, 2012
6 Steps for President Obama on Immigration Reform NOW
1. Stop the quota of 400,000 deportations per year.
2. Uncover the truth about the practice of immigration enforcement.
3. Terminate the dangerous "Secure Communities" program.
4. Change leadership at ICE and DHS.
5. Bring Sheriff Joe Arpaio to justice.
6. Grant lawful status to civil rights and labor leaders.
Any thoughts from our readers?
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference 6 Steps for President Obama on Immigration Reform NOW: