Wednesday, March 12, 2014
The University of Washington School of Law will be holding a week-long Global Health Law Summer Institute, from July 14-18, 2014. The theme is “The Access Challenges.” The summer institute will focus on the following:
- Access to Global Health: The role of international law and global health actors
- Access to Health Services: The workforce challenge and whether technology can help
- Access to Health Care Products: Intellectual property law and innovation
- Access to Sustainable Clean and Healthy Environments: International environmental law as a driver for global health
- Realizing Access: What does it take to achieve sustainable improvements in global health?
More information can be obtained here.