Saturday, January 9, 2010
The FDA has posted a new set of interesting and informative videos on the FDA YouTube channel that present key experts within the agency talking on specific topics. Hat tip to Mark Sinak of the Eye on FDA blog who points out that the videos provide some rare insight into the FDA's thinking on a range of topics.
The series is called "FDA Basics" and the topics of the videos posted so far are:
- Dietary Supplements - Vasillos H. Frankos, Ph.D.
- Personalized Medicine and New Diagnostic Tools - Alberto Gutierrez, Ph.D.
- Development, Testing and Monitoring of New Drugs - John Jenkins, M.D.
- Office of Women's Health - Kathleen Uhl, M.D.
- Vaccines - Norman Baylor, Ph.D.
- Helping People Get the Help They Need - Tracey Toigo, RPh, MBA
- Human-Animal Bond and Public Health - Tracey Forfa, J.D.