Monday, April 24, 2006
Links to Lexis [L] and WestLaw [W] are courtesy of the Marian Gould Gallagher Law Library at the University of Washington School of Law and its SmartCILP service.
FOOD AND DRUG LAW
- DiNatale, Michael P. Comment. Patients beware: preemption of common law claims under the Medical Device Amendments. 39 J. Marshall Ll. Rev. 75-94 (2005).
- Evans, Samantha. Note. The globalization of drug testing: enforcing informed consent through the Alien Tort Claims Act. (Abdullahi v. Pfizer, Inc., 2002 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 17436, S.D.N.Y. Sept. 16, 2002, vacated and remanded by, 77 F. App'x 48, 2d Cir. 2003, dismissed at 2005 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 16126, S.D.N.Y. Aug. 9, 2005.) 19 Temp. Int'l & Comp. L.J. 477-505 (2005). [L][W]
- Fealk-Stickler, Lisa M. Comment. Regulating the regulators: the impact of FDA regulation on corporation's First Amendment rights. 39 J. Marshall L. Rev. 95-114 (2005). [L][W]
- Ridgway, William E. Note. Realizing two-tiered innovation policy through drug regulation. 58 Stan. L. Rev. 1221-1250 (2006). [L][W]
- White, Matthew. Comment. Conscience clauses for pharmacists: the struggle to balance conscience rights with the rights of patients and institutions. 2005 Wis. L. Rev. 1611-1648. [L][W]
HEALTH LAW AND POLICY
- Cruz, Rommel P. The greatest source of wealth: Washington State's response to prenatal substance abuse. 41 Gonz. L. Rev. 1-27 (2005/06). [L][W]
- Sen, Maya. Comment. Defining the boundaries of "personal injury". (Rainer v. Union Carbide Corp., 402 F.3d 608, 6th Cir. 2005.) 58 Stan. L. Rev. 1251-1265 (2006). [L][W]
- Wickramasekera, Nimalka. Comment. Public use or experimental use: are clinic trials susceptible to another attack similar to that in ... (Smithkline Beecham Corp. v. Apotex Corp., 365 F.3d 1306, Fed. Cir. 2004.) 39 J. Marshall L. Rev. 149-169 (2005). [L][W]
- Davenport, Ashley A. Student article. Forgive and forget: recognition of error and use of apology as preemptive steps to ADR or litigation in medical malpractice cases. 6 Pepp. Disp. Resol. L.J. 81-107 (2006). [L][W]
- Geller, Alisa L. In the aftermath of the Terri Schiavo case: resolving end-of-life disputes through alternative dispute resolution. 6 Pepp. Disp. Resol. L.J. 63-80 (2006). [L][W]
- Sullivan, Matthew C. Comment. Tort reform: Mississippi's tort reforms as compared to other jurisdictions abroad--a sensible treatment protocol for the U.S. tort system ills or not? 19 Temp. Int'l & Comp. L.J. 507-534 (2005). [L][W]