Thursday, July 14, 2005
Center for Health Law and Policy|
||IL - Carbondale|
||Admin - Other Administrative
Faculty - Law
University School of Law
Coordinator, Center for Health Law and Policy
Requirements: JD or Masters Degree and at least three years of
experience managing, coordinating, and promoting programs for education,
healthcare, or other non-profit organizations.
Qualifications: Experience in academic/career advising is preferred.
- Work under the supervision of the Center's Co-Directors to plan,
coordinate, and promote the programs and activities of the Center.
- Work with the Center's Co-Directors and the School of Law's Director
of Admissions, Media and Community Affairs to provide copywriting and
design concepts for the Center's electronic and print materials.
- Work with the Center's Co-Directors and with the School of Law's
Director of Graduate Studies to recruit students to participate in the
Center's MLS and LLM degree programs.
- Assist in hiring of, and providing administrative support and
supervision to, students and other personnel employed by the Center.
- Help prepare proposals for internal and external funding of specific
To Apply: Send a letter of application
which details your interests, qualifications and salary requirements,
along with a resume and three references to:
School of Law
Mail code 6804
1150 Douglas Drive
Deadline for Application: July 29, 2005