This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Gender and the Law Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Prof. Peter Bayer on What Level of Scrutiny in the Same-Sex Marriage Case?
- Jennifer Hendricks on The Coverture Analogy in the Supreme Court's Same-Sex Marriage Decision
- Think Like a 1L on The Gendered Impact of the Retirement Deficit
- John Kang on How Rolling Stone Screwed Up
- Think Like a 1L on How Rolling Stone Screwed Up
- Bill Cosby's Accusers, 35 of them, anyway.....
- Fathers Discriminated by Citizenship Law
- "A Quiet Triumph for Gay Workers"
- Year of the Female Law Dean
- Almost...The First Female Supreme Court Justice in Afghanistan