Saturday, May 3, 2014
The 5 Takeaways on administrative help from the federal Department of Education to the institutional enforcement against campus assault.
1. Dept of Ed will issue FAQ to guide schools in following Title IX
2. Creation of new website NotAlone.gov to compile previously scattered best-practice resources that has the potential to be a game changer for transparency and awareness.
3. Dept of Ed will collect and disseminate list of schools' Title IX compliance officers
4. Plans to survey more students on campus
5. Model policies and protocols for colleges