Family Law Prof Blog

Editor: Margaret Ryznar
Indiana University
Robert H. McKinney School of Law

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gifts for the (Very) Recently Single

Knife describes this "ex" knife set, and more divorce products, here.


Current Affairs | Permalink

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Gifts for the (Very) Recently Single:


The first step in obtaining is the filing of a complaint (or petition) for dissolution of marriage in the proper court, usually called the family court or domestic court. When the complaint is filed, the clerk of the court issues a summons for your spouse to answer the complaint.

Posted by: Expert witness | Nov 12, 2011 2:41:58 AM

:) I love it!

Posted by: Tulsa Divorce Attorney | Nov 12, 2011 10:02:40 AM

I loved the divorce cake! The groom falling off was pretty funny.

Posted by: Kirsten | Nov 14, 2011 4:46:36 AM

Post a comment