Wednesday, September 13, 2006
In order of appearance, some family law conferences that are coming up include:
- The American Bar Association Family Law Section will be holding its fall CLE conference October 25 - 28, 2006 at the Eldorado Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Plenary Sessions include: Efficient Divorce Practice in the 21st Century: Using Financial Advisors With Any Budget; Phoenix Rising: Rebirth of a Family Law Practice; and The Art of Persuasion.
- The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts will hold a Symposia on Child Custody Evaluation and on Parent Education and Access on October 19-21 and 22-23, 2006. Both will be held in Atlanta Georgia.
- The National Association of Counsel for Children will hold its 29th National Children's Law Conference - The Specialized Practice of Juvenile Law: Model Practice in Model Offices at
Seelbach Hilton, Louisville, KY on October 12-15, 2006
- The AFCC 44th Annual Conference will be held May 30-June 2, 2007 in Washington, DC (see the call for papers)
- Think global: the International Society of Family Law will be holding its 13th World Conference in Vienna, Austria on 22 - 26 July 2008 (See the call for papers)
If you know of other national conferences of interest to family law professors, send me the information for posting. BGF