Sunday, April 23, 2006
Since January 2006, CALI's Family Law Fellowship team has been hard at work on authoring lessons in family law for use by faculty and students at CALI member schools. Over the next five months the Fellows will complete thirty interactive tutorials covering a wide range of topics in Family Law. Many of the lessons will be available by fall semester. Listed below are the CALI Fellows and the lessons they have written to date.
- Len Biernat – Professor of Law, Hamline University School of Law: Custody Disputes, Paternity and Legitimacy
- Andrea Charlow – Professor of Law, Drake University Law School: Support, Jurisdiction, Child Custody Jurisdiction
- Cynthia Hawkins-León – Professor of Law, Stetson University College of Law: Divorce Grounds – Fault & No Fault, Adoption Law & Policy
- Janet Leach Richards – Cecil C. Humphreys Professor of Law, Cecil C Humphreys School of Law, The University of Memphis: Child Custody Modification, Visitation and Relocation
- Ruthann Robson – Professor of Law, City University of New York (CUNY) School of Law: Same-sex Relationships, Constitutional Aspects of Family Law
- Cynthia Lee Starnes – Professor of Law, Michigan State University College of Law: Compensatory Spousal Payments under the ALI Principles, Alimony