September 23, 2012
In Case You Missed It - Week of September 16th-22nd
* Less than 10% of Caribbean coral reefs are showing live coral cover – on the verge of collapse.
* A new report in the New England Journal of Medicine finds that doctors are less likely to trust research studies funded by industry.
* Entergy CEO maintains informed views on climate change, but will be retiring soon.
* Conservationists and farmers come together to push Congress to pass Farm Bill.
* Amazon deforestation jumped 220% in August (relative to last August's rate).
September 23, 2012 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference In Case You Missed It - Week of September 16th-22nd: