July 8, 2012
In Case You Missed It: The Week of July 1 - 7
- Ninth Circuit upholds $28.8 million award for wildfire damages.
- New poll shows that climate change still seen as a threat, but no longer ranks as top environmental concern.
- U.S. Navy intends to resume using old warships for target practice after two-year moratorium.
- Report declares the Fukushima disaster “a profoundly man-made disaster — that could and should have been foreseen and prevented.”
- Study of beached northern fulmars indicate significant plastic pollution levels off coast of Pacific Northwest.
July 8, 2012 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference In Case You Missed It: The Week of July 1 - 7 :