June 25, 2012
In Case You Missed It: The Week of June 17-23
* As detailed by Sean Hecht over at Legal Planet, UCLA and the city of Los Angeles publish the first long-term climate forecast for a city’s neighborhoods.
* Florida's freshwater springs are increasingly threatened by development.
* U.S. carbon emissions drop despite inaction of Congress, primarily due to a shift toward natural gas.
* The American diet in one chart.
* You can identify poor neighborhoods from space - by their lack of trees:
June 25, 2012 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference In Case You Missed It: The Week of June 17-23: