Sunday, May 6, 2012
- Settlement filed requiring municipality to seek permission before accepting hydraulic fracturing wastewater at treatment plants.
- BLM issued draft rule for operations on tribal and public lands that requires disclosure of hydraulic fracturing chemicals after fracturing operations have been completed.
- Vermont House of Representatives voted 103-36 to ban the practice of hydraulic fracturing for natural gas.
- EPA issued draft guidance for permitting hydraulic fracturing operations using diesel fuels.
- Earth Economics issued new ecosystem services analysis of the value to the State of Washington of investments in Puget Sound’s natural capital.