Sunday, May 27, 2012
* Republican-led Ohio legislature passes bill establishing energy fracking rules.
* Climate scientists say warming could exceed the dangerous 3.5 C threshold.
* Indian state legalizes the shooting of tiger poachers on sight.
* China files a complaint with the WTO against five U.S. states regarding solar subsidies.
* The battle over labeling genetically modified food in the U.S. has heated up over the last year.
* The Brazilian president has vetoed portions of a controversial bill that aims to open up more of the Amazon to deforestation.
* Nebraskan citizens fight back over Keystone Pipeline eminent domain.
* Does algae-derived biofuel have promise?